CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rabu, 25 November 2009

LOVE

I honestly say to you
I love you
I love you my heartfelt
To me you're the only light of my life

I repeatedly T'lah try
Finding a replacement yourself
Open your heart to others
But all in vain
And it is only to love you

Maybe I was guilty
Never be what you want
If I understand you more than anything
Surely you and I will be together forever
But now you go and leave me

Love ... ... ... ....
One was I could not keep your heart in my heart
One was I did not understand you

Love ... ... ... ...
Now I'm not forget you
I'm trying to open your heart to others
I keep trying and keep trying to forget you
But I still can not
Karma Only your heart is my heart now
Until whenever you're always my dihati
And ever I can not forget you

0 komentar:

Cheat BoX

What do you think about my blog. ?

DARKSIDE

DARKSIDE